We currently have one vacancy at present
Classroom Teacher & KS1 Lead
Class Teacher & KS1 Lead
Salary: Main/Upper Pay Scale + TLR2 (£2721)
Closing Date: Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 8.30am
Benefits & Grade: Main Pay Scale / Upper pay scale
Contract Details: Permanent
Contract Hours: Full time
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interviews will be held on: Monday 20th May lesson observations in home schools, Tuesday 21st May formal interviews and presentations
Visits to School: 30th April at 3.30pm or 1st , 6th, 7th or 8th of May at 4pm Please contact the school office on 01642 781586 if you would like a visit.
Are you a KS1 teacher looking to take a step up in your career by taking on a KS1 Phase Leader role from September 2019 in Junction Farm Primary School?
Are you ready for a position of responsibility where you can have a large impact as a Leader of a Phase,
• The successful applicant for this KS1 Phase Leader role will show commitment and engagement to help the school’s vision for further progression.
• The ideal candidate for this KS1 Phase Leader position will ensure they maintain a high level of expectations for the pupils, and continue to work with the pupils’ families in order to provide a top-quality education to suit their child’s individual needs.
• The KS1 Phase Leader must be able to challenge the students and staff within their charge to reach their full potential and create a happy and invigorating learning environment.
• The successful candidate will be an experienced KS1 teacher ready for a new challenge.
You need to be committed to enhancing the current offer we give to pupils and additionally be responsible for leading a subject area across school. Please state curricular strengths and interests on application.
• A well-resourced and newly extended environment
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• A very supportive, active Governing Body.
• The benefits of being part of Vision Academy Learning Trust where currently 4 primaries and Egglescliffe Secondary School successfully work in a strong partnership.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk
Please send your completed application to:
Ms Karen Norton, Headteacher, Junction Farm Primary, Butterfield Drive, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on- Tees. TS16 0EU or email to: email@example.com
Follow the links below for further information about the role and to download an application form.
- Class Teacher KS1
- Job Description
- Teacher Personal Spec
- Application Form for School Vacancies (PDF) or Application Form for School Vacancies (Word Version)