About the trust
The VISION Academy Learning Trust is a group of secondary and primary schools with a common aim to inspire the imaginations of our students and to support them to develop in ways which stand them in good stead for their future lives and responsibilities as individuals, employees and citizens.
We seek to help each student to achieve the greatest all-round development and success of which he or she is capable and to promote his or her academic, personal, social, moral and spiritual development.
Our schools and academies will support all students to develop responsibility for their learning, ensuring that they continue to be challenged and stimulated by their learning throughout their time at the school.
The name VISION models our strong common ethos as a strong MAT whilst retaining our individual identity as a learning school.
CEO – Mr Simon White (B.Ed. M.Ed. NPQH, NLE) Executive Headteacher Primary – Mrs Karen Norton (B.Ed, NPQH, NLE)
Co. Reg No: 10249712Office: School VISION ALT – School Address
Schools who are part of Vision
Egglescliffe Secondary School
Junction Farm Primary School
The Links Primary School
Chandlers Ridge Primary School
Whinstone Primary School
Vision and Aims
The VISION Academy Learning Trust promotes an inclusive ethos, in which diversity of need and ability is acknowledged and nurtured.
Every aspect of academy life is guided by a strong ethical code, deep accountability, encouraging social awareness to help students understand and meet with confidence the challenges of a diverse and changing society and the world of work.
We aim for our parents, students and schools / academies to work closely together to ensure that every student is expected to achieve highly
- To value each member of the VISION MAT community by trusting, supporting and treating each other with dignity and respect.
- The VISION Academy Learning Trusts ethos and values will ensure that children are safe, healthy, positively contribute to their whole community, and achieve economic and academic well-being in adult life. Importantly, all students must enjoy attending school and be deeply engaged in their learning.
- Achieve excellence for all to students so that they make good progress, able to make informed choices, solve problems and form good decisions.
- To ensure that all students succeed and thrive in school by raising aspirations and tackling disadvantage.
- Learning is central that will be stretching, rewarding and engaging. All students will be given the opportunity to grow personally, academically and socially.
- Ensure positive relationships with our local community and employers to support the opportunities for preparing our students for life beyond the Trust.
- Continue to work together for the collective good of the Trust in the context of what is best for all.
Trust Contact details
School No: 01642 352570
CEO – Mr. Simon White email@example.com
Executive HT Primary – Mrs. Karen Norton – firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance and Resources Director – Mrs Jill Turner email@example.com
Board of Directors
- Josie Graham
- David Blake
- Charlotte Irving
- Richard Long (Chair)
- Jill McGuire
- Karen Norton
- Janet Richards
- Lana Totty
- Katherine van der Graaf
- Simon White (CEO)
Members of the trust
- Lynda Brown
- Dr Hall
- Mr Andy McDowall
- Susan Stokes
- Mr John Waugh (OBE)