Year 3: Kingswood
25th-27th April 2018
A few reminders for your child’s residential trip to Kingswood:
- Please arrive in school by 9am on Wednesday 25th April; we will meet in the hall to collect luggage and medication and to say our goodbyes.
- Please ensure your child has a packed lunch with them to eat on arrival at Kingswood.
- Please make sure that your child is wearing suitable clothing and footwear for travelling and activities on arrival.
- Pack with your child; make sure they know what is in their luggage, 1 suitcase/holdall only. Label all clothing with your child’s initials.
- We have spoken to the centre and there is a small tuck shop. Please do not send any more than £2 in a named purse or envelope to hand to teacher.
- All medication including travel sickness tablets must be labelled with name and dosage and handed to Mrs Connelly on Wednesday morning. If your child uses an inhaler they must carry one on them at all times and hand the spare to Mrs Connelly (labelled).
- The children will only need a bottle of water for the journey, no juice, sweets or snacks are needed, please do not pack any sweets/snacks in luggage.
- No electronic games, music devices or mobile phones are permitted on the trip.
- No cameras. Staff will take photos during the activities.
- The children will return to school on Friday 27th April at approximately 3pm. Please complete and return the consent form below to confirm collection arrangements and contact details.
Please be reassured that if there is any reason that you need to be contacted staff will do so. If there is any valid reason that you need to contact your child please ring school.