Year 4 Residential 2018
11th-13th May 2018
A few reminders for your child’s residential trip:
- Please arrive in school no later than 9am; we will meet in the hall to collect luggage and medication and to say our goodbyes. Please enter the hall through the back fire exit from 8.45am not the main reception.
- Please remember that your child must be wearing suitable clothing (no jeans) and suitable footwear.
- Pack with your child, make sure they know what is in their luggage, 1 suitcase/holdall only and 1 item of hand luggage. Label all clothing!
- All medication including travel sickness tablets must be labelled with name and dosage and handed to staff on Friday morning. If your child uses an inhaler they must carry one on them at all times and hand the spare to staff.
- The children will only need a bottle of water for the journey, no juice, sweets or snacks are allowed.
- No electronic games, music devices or mobile phones are permitted on the trip.
- No cameras. Staff will take photos during activities. Pocket money must be handed in a named envelope/wallet (no more than £3)
- The children will return to school on Sunday 13th May at approximately 4pm. Please complete and return the consent form below to confirm who will be collecting them and a contact number.
- Please be reassured that if there is any reason that you need to be contacted staff will do so. If there is any valid reason that you need to contact your child please email Mrs Norton email@example.com