Classroom Teacher with responsibility for Spanish
Junction Farm Primary School
£12186 – £20245 per annum
Friday 13th March at 8.30am
Benefits & Grade
Main Pay Scale/ UPS
Permanent required from 20th April 2020 or as soon as possible after this date
Part time, 0.5 fte working afternoons 5 days per week
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Friday 20th March
Junction Farm Primary is a wonderful school for primary aged children, having been judged Outstanding by Ofsted in March 14. We are part of Vision Academy Learning Trust catering for children from 3-18, striving to provide a world class education. The schools in our MAT work collaboratively and are committed and determined to provide an exceptional educational experience for our learners.
We are currently seeking to employ a teacher who is:
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and creative.
- Supportive of our inclusive ethos.
- A team player.
- Committed to enhancing the current offer we give to pupils.
- proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
- Able to motivate and inspire our pupils to achieve their full potential
- Proficient in Spanish, with the ability to teach Spanish across all year groups in Key Stage 2
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- A very supportive, active Governing Body
- Work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every student
- A welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
- Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels.For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application with a 1500 word covering letter by 8.30 am on the closing date to:
Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, Vision Academy Learning Trust, C/O Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Egglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Teaching Assistant Level 3 (SCP 14-17)
£15263.53 per annum (actual salary) 30 hours per week Term Time only
Temporary Fixed term Contract until 30/7/2021
Junction Farm Primary School is a highly successful primary school based in Eaglescliffe. We have:
- A positive and caring ethos and working atmosphere
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Academy, Governing Body, the staff and parents
We strive to ensure that our school environment is attractive, welcoming, safe, secure and conducive to learning. The school environment is of real importance and its maintenance and development is the concern of all involved in the school with both children and staff encouraged to take a pride in their surroundings.
We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant – with experience of working with children with Autism. The role will be based within the Enhanced Mainstream School (EMS) provision working 1 to 1 supporting a child with Autism.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working in an educational provision and ideally relevant qualifications in working with children with Autism.
- A calm, understanding and friendly personality
- The ability to manage behaviour and help students focus on any given task, encouraging pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher.
- A professional, nurturing and resilient approach.
- Commitment and dependability within the workplace with ability to use your own initiative.
- The confidence to address conflict and challenging behaviour, once trained.
- The willingness to work flexibly and constructively as part of a team, providing day to day classroom support to the children and assisting with pupil behaviour as and if required in a supportive manner.
- The awareness of Team Teach training would be desirable.
- The ability to establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and responding to individual needs.
The Vision Academy Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance.
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit www.junctionfarm.org.uk and send your completed application to: Mrs D Harrison, Trust HR Officer, C/O Egglescliffe School, Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees. TS16 0LA or email to : email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 20th March 2020 at 8.30 am. Interviews will be held: Friday 27th March 2020